The state you call home: Rhode Island (it's still small).
Why you joined this community: I just recopied a survey.
Using the community name Sarah_land, describe your personality:
Handles issues terribly.
Desperately missing someone.
Name something you have in common with:
Colie: (KTM) Name! and changing appearance (she went overweight to skinny, I went opposite).
Remy: (TL) Didn't really believe in love until I saw it change someone with my own eyes, whether it be me or not.
Macy: (TTAF) Feels like something is missing with her father gone; feel like my mind is missing half the time.
Caitlin: (D) Trying to find a way out of things, whether they are my issues or not.
Halley: (SLY) the girl who is left out, but somehow included.
Haven: (TS) kind of left out, compared to siblings.
Annabel: (LAK) falling for guy with obsessive music disorder (I made up that disorder).
Five Things you’d like to do before you die:
1. publish a book.
2. sing at a bar on silly karaoke night.
3. talk about things.
4. drive to New Jersey and stay the entire summer with a few relatives.
5. go to Greece.
Three other books you think Sarah Dessen readers would love:
1. The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult
2. 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
3. Forever by Judy Blume (last person put this as well, and I agreed with her reasoning, which I am not stating)